REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS INCLUDE:
- Completed Application Form (below)
- Video Submission
- Prepared solo, or improvisational material
- Footage: In-studio or clear performance
- Duration 1-2 minutes
- Submit this video in the form below in the required field in the form of a URL link to YouTube or Vimeo (please include password if necessary).
- Email separately to email@example.com with the following Subject Line format: LastName_Italy_Resume
- Signed Liability Agreement and Refund Policy (below)
- $25 non-refundable application fee (due with application materials)
- Submitted by PayPal (below) or by Check made payable to "Staibdance"
ALL OF THE ABOVE MUST BE SUBMITTED FOR AN APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED COMPLETE: APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY APRIL 16th, 2018
Liability Agreement and Refund Policy
I agree that I will not Staibdance, the Grand Hotel Hermitage, or any faculty or staff member liable for injuries sustained or illness contracted by me while a participant in the Summer Dance Intensive program. I further agree that I will not hold Staibdance or the Grand Hotel Hermitage responsible for the loss or damage of personal property while in attendance at the Intensive.
Tuition is 70% refundable if Staibdance receives written notice of cancellation on or before June 1, 2018 and 30% refundable if Staibdance receives a written notice on or before June 20, 2018. Between June 21, 2018 and July 9, 2018, a 25% refund will be given for medical reasons only, and the participant must present verified medical documentation. No refunds will be issued after July 10, 2018 for any reason. All refunds will be issued by September 29, 2018.
This fee is for the reviewing of your application. It is non-refundable and is due at the same time as all application materials. Without it, your application will not be considered complete. Please understand we are NOT able to process card payments at this time. Please checkout using PayPal OR you may mail a check, made out to Staibdance. If you have questions or problems concerning payment. Please contact the Italy Program Communications Coordinator, Virginia Spinks, at firstname.lastname@example.org